Sunday, November 29, 2009

And there was cat hair all over everything while the laundry kept spinning and the light was on. I couldn't really think of anything but the sound of pencil striking parchment. My bed was made. Nonsense, thought about abstract advice concerning taboo subjects inappropriately appropriate; my hand is balancing my head and it is falling asleep. He stared back at us and said "hope you don't mind if I kill you all" and I felt safe. Found myself stuck with a stranger on a dock at 3 am and had an awkward conversation about life in your thirties. Always wanted to buy freshly baked bread but could never finish it all. Saw a girl peeing in the middle of the road yelling at people. Karl Urban shows a lot of depth I didn't know he had in the new Star Trek film. Sometimes it's tough to play for an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment