Monday, August 20, 2012

To the Poetic

Did I ever mention that
I found myself a hobby?
Subjective takes on filmic tastes
on behalf of which I lobby.

One works with raw material
and they can manufacture;
snapshots plain, ethereal,
the fugacious enraptured.

Social democratic films which
encourage inclusive thoughts
resonate respectability
and fluid tactile flocks.

Of course not every film can follow
this prescriptive method.
And I can't always write within its
ethos unreflective.

And I don't want to simplify
the democratic spirit.
Wherein divergent points of view
contend, liaise and steer it.

Piecemeal change ensures the health
of multifaceted collectives.
Bellerophonic letters help
to nourish this perspective.

Say what you will about my style,
it's good enough for me.
A playful nimble coy agile
mundane dexterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment