Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Mix of Songs

A friend recently asked me what kind of music I was currently listening to, and I replied, "you know, I really like Gypsy violin."

This didn't go over as well as I had hoped.

Regardless, the following is a mix of songs I purchased in 2014. Discovered some of the bands at FrancoFolies, others at Jazz Fest, others by going to movies etc.

Antitaxi, La Femme
Weberttango, Martina Eisenreich
Mojo, M
Son of Raunchy, Henry Mancini
Hora Martisorului, Briga
Song for Two, Martina Eisenreich
Ontario Gothic, Foxes in Fiction
Le mode d'emploi, Les 8 Babins
Rock me to Sleep, Henry Mancini
Nous étions deux, La Femme
Faites-moi souffrir, M
Did You Sleep Well?, Crooked Still
Borders (feat. Galleries), Foxes in Fiction
Oh Baby Doll, La Femme
Der Wachmann Und Das Kleine Mädchen, Martina Eisenreich
Ku Ku, Henry Mancini
Viva L'évolution, Les 8 Babins
Igraj Devojko, Briga
Njoka, Mokoomba
Nobody's Empire, Belle & Sebastian
Time, Hans Zimmer

Found out La Femme had a song called "Oh Baby Doll" the day after I wrote my Baby Doll poem.

That was weird.

I like to post videos in my film reviews sometimes to advertise bands that I like. Note that I generally purchase these songs as well.

Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment