Friday, February 3, 2017

Super Bowl Pick

New England Patriots/Atlanta Falcons: I'd say the pressure's on New England to win this one. Not to say there isn't any pressure on the Falcons, but they aren't playing to astronomically define intoxicated professional athleticism. In terms of American Football. Both offences are great and the Patriots have the better defence, the better defence making the difference in many a recent Super Bowl. I just hope it's a close game. The playoffs have been littered with blowouts this year which has been kind of boring. Nevertheless, I think Brady vs. Ryan should make for a legendary Super Bowl. With a final score of 30 to 27. Picking Atlanta. Caw, Caw, Caw.

*Well that was exciting. I can't believe I just watched that.

Run it . . . kick the field goal.

Run it . . . kick the field goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment