Wednesday, August 7, 2019

I thought that after the Raptors won the NBA Championship, I'd start paying more attention to baseball, but it still hasn't happened.

I do recognize, however, that if baseball is your preferred sport, you're definitely spoiled and then some.

You get a crazy number of games to follow and/or watch practically every day for 6 months, and an incredible number of stats to analyze from breezy dusk 'til tuckered dawn.

That's not too shabby, from a sporty perspective, especially if teams start making runs in August and September.

I have checked scoreboards more often this season than I have since the strike, even though the Jays are a disaster, and am still thinking about checking them much more often.

Blue Jays!

Hoping the Rays make that deal with Montréal.

Can't beat the CFL in Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment