Monday, September 26, 2022

I get it, I want nothing more than to live within a healthy environment. I still love it every time I see a turtle, lil' red squirrel or a bumblebee. We need jobs though, we can't just have a future where we all eat rations for 350 years while the planet cools and a bunch of insufferables run everything. The Left has to be concerned with long-term job creation that offers a dynamic way of life beyond sedate seclusion. To millions. Otherwise, there are going to be more and more disasters like Italy and Sweden for years to come. 

It's just a matter of time.

*Note: nature will survive. If really irresponsible people manage things for centuries, it may take a huge hit, but its time is infinite, assuming the sun doesn't explode; it therefore has millions of years to bounce back.

**That makes me feel better when I think of what a mess people have made of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment