Thursday, July 25, 2024

Biden Can Retire

I honestly thought Biden was the ultimate gamer.

He didn't seem like he was in the best of shape, but he was still ready to lead the freakin' free world for another incredibly multivariable unpredictable 4 years. 

I didn't think he'd make it.

I thought he would pass away in office.

But now he can actually retire, he can, imagine this Mr. Biden, take a month off!

I know he's not the kind of person to ever take even a week off and that kind of thing may not appeal to him, but now it can be done, probably in some first rate style too. 

Something to think of anyways.

Whenever I see elderly people I think about them running for the American Presidency and wonder, is Biden crazy? 

Why would you want to do something like that at such an age?

Like I said though, Biden, the ultimate gamer. 

Not thinking about himself.

Just full on service to his country.

Don't make many like that anymore.

At that level anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment