**I can't disagree with you there son, there's nothing quite like early morning bird song.
*Crows can be kind of a pain I guess, when they gather and won't stop squawking, but it's cool to see them at first, they're pretty impressive birds.
**You've got to look past the mysticism and focus on the concrete innocence, they're clever indeed for sure but clairvoyant considerations lead to malign contingencies.
*Do you think birds used to be dinosaurs? A lot of big time scientists seem convinced.
**I tend to trust what they say especially if there's disagreement, but if dinosaurs shrunk and grew wings after millions of years, why do turtles still have shells, and why are crocodiles still so big?
*Could there have been divine intervention?
**The balance of Nature is oddly harmonious.
*Could aliens be using our planet for research and development?
**I'm not wise enough to say "yes" or "no". It's possible they used to show up regularly, but then infighting or some kind of environmental disaster cut them off, and things started mutating without their husbandry after that.
*Viruses emerged. Toxic discourse.
**Most of the toxic manifestations seem to have been generated by humankind.
*Is Global Heating like one of Riddick's Elementals, then, a mutated force seeking to achieve environmental harmony?
**We aren't treating the environment very well. If a conscious presence wanted to intervene but couldn't do so directly, it might take the artistic route, and unleash apocalyptic reckoning.
*Is that where zombies fit in?
**I would imagine so, son, I would imagine so.
*Especially in this political climate.
**Caw caw caw.
*It's a bird's life for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment