Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kept one of these and traded things because the things I had needed changing since I'd had them for a while and had used them in many different ways starting in the beginning when I first purchased them at a store. Devoted to such purchases (to objects purchased by such purchases) I remained because I liked them and I bought them because I liked them. They provided an escape and showcased various features that were symbolic of various realities which were themselves changing based upon the dynamics of their inhabitants and the ways in which they interpreted phenomena in similar ways to the ways I was interpreting phenomena not in the sense that we came to the same conclusions but in that we engaged in the same activity. But the products and their multifarious associated realities grew dim and new features with subsequent structures were used to replace and in many ways revitalize what had gone before through trading. I always wondered if I was getting a good deal and sometimes only really blamed my imagination(s). I imagined a valley and some cheese and a robot and a bear once after I fell asleep with a new pair of slippers (on) in the afternoon. It was warm out by the flowerpot in the garden I thought while I lay there. The cat would stop by it and consider the bees and their buzzing. Whether or not the bees were considering the cat I'm uncertain. Cat's hiss, bee's buzz, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment