Monday, June 6, 2011

And a voice called out from the past, as I nursed my beer and prepared to light another cigarette, surprising and friendly, welcome and curious, as I made a correlation based upon a belief for which I would never receive a direct evaluation, overcome with emotion, prostrate and staggered, I trusted my instinct, embraced the moment, remembered all the times which, in there own way, had produced a particularized ethos, motivational and compelling, distracting, intense, balancing a distinct voice whose echo reverberates ebulliently, across borders, chillin' downtown, in the midst of observations, notions, revelations, embarkations, and I took another sip, put down my lighter, reread the message, embraced the correlation, and prepared for the week of work ahead, shedding tears of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment