Thursday, November 26, 2015

At the Café, Prudence Heward

Amazed restraint penetrating blues
what can be done I'll do for you
this rush reserved intense resolve
observed emancipated calls

I've looked up words in literary
testaments, conducive, varied,
but never have I applied them
to these external eXistenZ

intentions newborn integrations
let loose sly imagination
can this fragile wintergreen
outlast such serendipity?

I'm keen yet cautious subterfuged
want to enjoy this joy's dispute
the energized eclectic flight
of reason strung out fair polite

a question ice can break rethought
expressions choice descriptions caught up
computations freeflow swing
I bought a gingerbread basting

a sip this liquid fertile mirth
will warm my blood with agile worth
alert these unearthed freedoms merry
paramount converted barely

hawthorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment