Friday, May 5, 2017

Decided to choose a movie to watch tonight at random and ended up choosing The Chronicles of Riddick

It's an underrated film.

I was glad to see it again.

Nothing special about that, although, in the opening moments the Elemental character states, "In normal times evil would be fought by good, but in times like these, well, it should be fought by another kind of evil."

I thought that reflection was fitting considering what I've heard regarding the French Left's decision not to vote in the upcoming election this Sunday.

There may not be a left wing candidate to vote for.

But Macron is not Marine Le Pen.

I'd be voting for Macron if I was French.

No question.

He may not be that bad.

A strong economy is good for unions. 

Some election years this kind of thing happens.

In English you say, "you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, the facts of life."

Macron isn't a fascist or a warmonger.

I'd vote for him.

Sometimes something completely different can be wonderful.

I don't know what else to say.

Vivez-Macron!

No comments:

Post a Comment