Monday, August 19, 2024

Honestly, while it's clear that the Democrats have to campaign hard and take this election more seriously perhaps than any other they've ever fought in, I have a lot of faith in the American people, and I don't think they would elect Trump again. 

If they did elect Trump again, it would be disastrous, which is why campaigning hard is so important, but it boils down to a simple opposition for me, that in my mind defines this election: Trump mean, Harris friendly.

Tough and friendly, Harris is the real deal, she's confidently and inspirationally saying things that motivate me without scripts or talking points, she's just being herself, and it's really cool to see.

I think the American people will see what she's like, will see that she's a genuine democrat who really cares about their needs.

And they won't want to go back to Trump, because it's clear, that he's really mean.

He's a mean person.

I don't think a majority of Americans want that again. 

No doubt the campaign will be tough.

But I have a lot of confidence that Harris will win.

Because I believe in people.

And I imagine they'll believe in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment