Sunday, June 30, 2013

Today I was faced with a tough decision.

Having given blood early on, I then proceeded to JazzFest. Gauze and tape were applied to my arm at the point from which the blood was extracted. I removed the gauze and tape two hours later only to find my arm stuck to my shirt one hour hence, stuck because that very same arm was bleeding.

Having no alternative shirt within my backpack, I had to decide whether or not to keep wearing the blood stained shirt or put on the jacket which I did have in my backpack and deal with the resulting discomfort.

The bleeding had stopped (and thankfully didn't start up again).

After 20 minutes of deliberation I went with the jacket.

This proved comfortable after the sun went down.

Yet for a solid 4 hours there was a minor degree of discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment