Thursday, October 29, 2015

Gut Instinct

I like the idea that my gut is full of different microbial communities who flourish and decline depending upon what I eat and drink.

It makes me want to minimize the decline of any form of healthy bacteria currently residing in my stomach by maximizing the number of soulful foods I digest.

Through eating a diverse variety of foods rich in nutrients, perhaps I will be able to nurture the communal development of a multicultural bacterial resonance deep within, whose corresponding tastes will be as effervescent as they are augustly tribal.

Apparently they may even affect my mood and control my weight.

I wish I could keep track of their organizational movements.

Thinking it's time for a greek salad.

Jealous of the Hazda.

No comments:

Post a Comment