Thursday, May 17, 2018

I haven't seen a Canadian team that's as good as Winnipeg in the playoffs for a long time.

They make precise high-speed passes with the dependable efficiency of a bullet train and constantly shoot the puck rather than waiting forever for the perfect opportunity.

They're tough, highly skilled, and extremely fast.

Watching their games is as much fun as watching Canada compete internationally, if not more so considering how long it's been since a Canadian team won the Cup.

Vegas is good too but there's no doubt in my mind that the Jets can beat them.

I'm not even rooting for an underdog this time, Winnipeg's first rate, outstanding, incredible to watch.

I'm not hoping for a lucky bounce or for their goalie to have another huge game, I'm sitting back and waiting for them to score, again.

It's been so long since I've rooted for a Canadian team with this much talent.

Keep doin' what you're doin'.

Screw Vegas.

And bring that Cup home.

No comments:

Post a Comment