Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A bee flew in my window and is gorging itself on raw honey spoon leftovers.

It actually flew back out the window and then back in again too.

*It had apparently left. And then flew back in again, straight to the spoon.

**Crap. Two bees now. Looks like the only solution's to go out for awhile.

***Upon returning home, the spoon's been licked clean. I should clean it, and perhaps not keep a bee attracting raw honey spoon on my counter all day, but I'm wondering if the word's out amongst beekind that there's an oasis existing off the beaten track, where they can gorge themselves silly before continuing on their way, and I hesitate to clean my spoon regularly until bee activity dies off, for I don't want to spoil developments currently unravelling in what may become legendary bee lore.

****Who would?

*****Do bees have tongues?

No comments:

Post a Comment