Thursday, April 15, 2021

I do keep reading about how critical the situation is in Canadian and Québecois hospitals at the moment, so I do recommend continuing to social distance, wear masks, and stick close to home, even if you've been vaccinated (so many people still have to be vaccinated).

I also highly recommend getting vaccinated.

I'm hoping things can start returning to normal after around 80% of the population has been vaccinated. 

That day's hopefully not too far away.

I'm dreadfully bored but I'm staying the course.

Lives are at stake for frontline workers. 

Takeout on Saturday for me.

That's about it apart from routine errands.

I can't just write about the pandemic all the time.

It just exasperates an already grim situation.

Keepin' it as real as I can.

Highly recommend getting vaccinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment