Sunday, February 13, 2022

Went for a walk today for the first time in a while.

I haven't been walking as much since I quit smoking because I used to love smoking so much while walking.

But today I figured I should go for a walk in support of tonight's Bengals Super Bowl game.

Since people cheering for the Bengals around the world are likely engaging in feats of strength today, in order to create a widespread spiritual continuum promoting fierce good fortune, I didn't turn around when I saw the path was a sheet of ice, and that I'd have to follow that slippery sheet for about two-and-a-half kms. 

I went for a long walk down Saint-Denis the last time the Broncos won the Super Bowl, and I thought a similar action was in order to support the Bengals. 

Had to bushwack it a bit at times. 

But it was fun.

I felt hardcore.

Go Bengals!

No comments:

Post a Comment