Wednesday, August 12, 2009

David Lynch Coffee

Tried my first cup of David Lynch coffee the other day. The first sip had a particular flavour but halfway through the cup everything changed.

How do you brew that?

Note: I would very much like a Jack Nance type role in the next David Lynch film:

"You call that lemonade? I'll show you lemonade. First, you take a bunch of lemons, a lemon squeezer, and some sugar. What are you looking at?"

"Lemons. The lemons you've got there."

"You don't like my hat? You didn't look at my hat? It's a nice a hat."

"Well, now that you mention it, I agree, it is nice, it's a nice hat, I like it."

"That's good. Very good. Do you want it?"

"Well, no, I've got my own hat."

"But you like mine don't you?"

"Well yes, but . . ."

"So you like my hat but you don't want it but you do want my lemonade? Try it on. It fits, right, looks good, you now look better, I don't need the hat, I've got others."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

No comments:

Post a Comment