Monday, November 26, 2018

I don't know if there's a rich philanthropist out there with cool international business savvy, who happens to like what I do, but there's a town in Ontario known as Oshawa that just lost thousands of jobs, and is need of some new industries posthaste.

*Oh man, I don't mean Trump. That's why I used the word "international."

If you happen to exist, and want to give the strong, innovative, determined, hard-working citizens of Oshawa some new jobs, to replace the ones they just lost, I would be most grateful, as would the people of Canada and Québec.

Thought I'd throw that out there.

And hope for a Christmas miracle.

These workers don't deserve the hand GM's dealt them.

Considering that GM could have redesigned the existing plants in Oshawa to sell the different models it's hoping to market in the future.

Is that the price for loyally working for the same company for 10 to 30 years?

Don't workers deserve better than that?

Doesn't their loyalty matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment