Sunday, February 7, 2021

Unbelievable. Beyond incredible. I really don't know what to say. Hey, I'm a Broncos fan, it's Elway and Manning for me, but Tom Brady's 7 Super Bowl wins cannot be dismissed, the English language needs a new word to describe what Tom Brady has accomplished.

Bradysesque.

In Tampa Bay.

I thought Tampa would probably make the playoffs with Brady, and thought they might win the Super Bowl, but wow, it actually happened, Tom Brady actually won the Super Bowl with Tampa Bay.

At home.

Congratulations to Bucs fans. It's been a rough stretch since your last win. Congratulations to my friend Mark, who I hope doesn't hate me. I hope you're still playing the guitar and keepin' it real. 

And Brady will be back, even though he's 43. I was wondering what drives him, what makes him perhaps the best athlete to ever play any sport ever, and I was reminded of a play where he threw the ball away, seemingly in desperation, versus the Pack in the NFC Conference Championship. It seemed like a rookie mistake, but that's the point, Brady rarely makes mistakes like a rookie quarterback, but he still plays the game like a kid, which means he's never lost that youthful enthusiasm, he may be older, but he still possesses indomitable will.

And if you still have that youthful enthusiasm when you're playing at 43, who knows how long you'll play.

Congratulations Mr. Brady.

Congratulations Bucs fans.

Bradyesque.

Really, I don't know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment