Monday, August 10, 2009

That was it then, it, for the moment. A remorseless tag-line subjectively imposed with perfection, reverberating across. The scene required a mediator of sorts to reconcile three distinct yet inter-dependent avenues: fortune, forensics, fame. The first path necessitated a glimpse into an unforeseen caricature whose prognosis was frankly obscure. Remarkable candour. Number two, research. The third was more like a boulevard lined with balloons each with a designation suggesting flow, and go; no idea. While walking there I put on my scarf because I loved the surrounding city and there scarves were fashionable. My focus was somewhat haywire, the result of significant confusion countered by a caffeine pill which had my mind running faster than my body making it difficult to intuit a catalyst. Better than the last time, everything disproportionately appealing, like stairs, heading somewhere, with sandals stuck. For fortune I'd rent a pinball machine, for forensics, a professional. Fame delights in concrete likenesses that must accept the knocking back and forth forth and back cut through the centre inside the tendancy to inflate a wizened resilience, that being it, for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment