Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wasn't sure on that one, didn't know, didn't know what to do, no one provided any pointers, just intuitive, visceral. I had conducted a sincere degree of research which was outlined in a plan. Stuck in the middle though. The phrases were presented in a way that directly suggested pattern X but pattern X connoted patterns B, G, and N as well, meaning there were no easy answers. The trick was to surround the patterns with points of view and then discern which were farsighted. This could be done in a variety of different formats with manifold characters. Within each format lay subsequent derivations and revitalizations depending upon the synthetic juxtapositions of each internal analytical harmony. She had the remarkable quality of always entering the room when I was doing something remarkable. The choice of Kierkegaard was hilarious according to wikipedia. I could write by the fireside and then portage to a variety of locations to soak up something completely different before returning home. If I took a sip from my glass of pastis and ended up with a drop on my my nose this was good. If I had an idea to express but lacked the orthological and grammatical ingenuity to do so acceptably what mattered was that the idea had been expressed nonetheless. It would become more lucid with the passage of time. Contradictions abounded and were difficult to ignore but became beautiful when saturated with patience and understanding (the age old formula for marriage).

Now, if someone sets you up as a Muse because they understand things likely won't work out, it's important to respond with something quirky. Such a quirk can be hard-boiled since reality demands such textures but if you want their craft to improve and understand that you have the capabilities to improve it then you need to respond with tenderly caustic or brazenly gentle non-sequiturs from which sense will be made. It's really quite fun once you realize they're not taking it seriously. Grave misfortune wash me away where the light I have absorbed will radiate something spectacular for a moment whose resiliency will refrain as a dragonfly swoops over a stairwell and investigates six stanzas for three weeks. One can function without the Muse although they're definitely a necessity.

He once owned a pizza joint and had been a bouncer for years. Aged tiger when I met him. I became a part of the company after the escape and was placed within Counter Intelligence. We worked closely with marketing to subtly problematize the literal focus of our advertisements while lunching with protocol. Personnel kept revolving. I was new so I had a specific assignment: poems, pictures, problems. It worked out. Werner was most impressed with my works cited page, even called it "candidly opaque." I really don't know. As a bouncer, he kept working with a broken arm once and learned to shoot pool. Tough, tenacious, temporal. Had a lot of advice that was worth listening to and understood the value of keeping things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment