Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Often, when actually seeking to see wildlife in a specific spot, as opposed to just trekking through the forest hoping to randomly catch sight of something, unless there's a verified sure thing happenin' somewhere, I do not end up viewing the sought after beastie, a lesson first learned when I was 5 or 6 I suppose.

But a couple of weeks ago, I thought, at this time of year local beavers are often teaching their young how to be beavers, and, being on my way to pick up a pizza with mom at the time, decided it would be nice to check out the particular body of water to see if there was indeed beaver activity there energetically invigorating its environmental refrain.

I was only in town for a couple of days.

And wow, there actually was a beaver there, perhaps an adolescent, I didn't see him or her for very long, but was pretty impressed in the moment inasmuch as that like never happens.

Mom was also impressed.

Good pizza later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment