Monday, August 22, 2016

There are a lot of nasty pit bulls out there, and they can be extremely vicious when trained to be extremely vicious, but are they inherently evil?, and should they be correspondingly banned from human society?

Provocative.

A lot of dogs can be bloodthirsty if taught to be bloodthirsty. Pit bulls, if trained to be tame and loving, can also be tame and loving.

If it can be proven that the majority of them are inherently evil, a reckless endangerment to humans they're not familiar with, and I'm not being facetious, then I suppose a ban is in order.

But if it can be proven that their supposed natural wickedness is the product of human design, then I don't think there should be a universal ban.

I don't know much about the subject however and am by no means an expert.

Just basing this post on testimonials I heard while listening to the CBC.

*Wait, perhaps it's not pit bulls but the practice of training any dog to be ruthlessly inhumane that should be made illegal?

I wonder if that idea will ever be legally taken into consideration?

No comments:

Post a Comment